Keeping our Communities safe through COVID-19
For everyone’s health and safety, we’ve immediately implemented the following :
- Increased & enhanced cleaning of public spaces – Our cleaning service providers are doubling their frequency of cleaning, with extra focus on the lobbies and elevators. Consider using the stairs if you can, to limit the traffic in these areas
- Maintenance Requests – Place your requests as always (online), minor and non-urgent repairs will be postponed for the time being, for the safety our maintenance team and our tenants. We will only enter for urgent repairs and only after screening for safety
- Contact / Communication with your community managers – Effective immediately please communicate with your manager by way of phone or email and refrain from visiting the office unless absolutely necessary. Office doors will be closed at all times, please assist with social distancing for your safety and the safety of our managers
- We are working with our suppliers to have hand sanitizing stations installed in all of our buildings
- All amenity spaces will be closed and coffee stations have been removed from the lobbies for the time being and we would ask that tenants make sure they are practicing appropriate social distancing and following guidance provided by Health Canada
- Please advise your manager if you’re in quarantine or are self-isolating
- We will not be offering in-person showings for available units. If you would like to view one of our suites you can contact our sales manager or community managers and they will present you with the alternative options we have available
The monthly rent is still due on the 1st of the month – we would encourage everyone to continue to pay their rent on time as it allows us to continue to provide the high level of service you’ve grown accustomed to. For those tenants who are facing financial challenges we would encourage them to reach out to their community manager and we will do our best to accommodate you. The Government of Canada is taking a number of measures to support Canadians during these challenging times and we encourage you to check out their website (https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/corporate/notices/coronavirus.html) for assistance which includes:
- reduced wait times for collecting EI
- emergency care benefit for workers who are staying home because they are sick, quarantined, in isolation or caring for someone who is sick
- emergency support benefit to help Canadians who lose their job and are not otherwise eligible for EI
- the GST credit supplement is going to be increased for eligible Canadians
- those receiving Canada Child Tax Benefit will receive an increased amount in upcoming months
As you know there have been a lot of changes in a short period of time. We will continue to do our best to update you as more changes are announced. The safety and well-being of our tenants and staff is our number one priority right now.
Rent in Red Deer, Sylvan Lake, Lacombe, or Penhold
With properties throughout Central Alberta, being a tenant at any of our locations means that you become part of a Laebon community.
Why rent with us
The luxury living you're looking for
All of our properties are routinely maintained by our on-site management. Our management team goes above and beyond to provide you with exceptional customer service.