Apartment & Townhome living with Laebon Rental Communities
Lake life in central Alberta
Sylvan Lake, AB
With so many activities all year round, here are the top 3 reasons we think you’ll love living in Sylvan Lake
- The lake offers something for everyone from boating in the summer to ice fishing in the winter. Take a stroll along the beautiful lakeside paths, spend a day at the beach, BBQs in the park, skating and bonfires in the winter. The real question is, why wouldn’t you live in Sylvan Lake?!
- Year-round events such as New Year’s Fireworks, Family Skating Parties, Canada Day Celebrations & Light Up the Lake. You can also enjoy some indoor activities at the NexSource Centre.
- Sylvan Lake is located just 20 minutes west of Red Deer and just over an hour from 2 major city centers, Calgary & Edmonton. For residents looking for a quiet weekend getaway, you can drive west to the Rocky Mountains for a day of hiking, climbing, or skiing in the winter.
Small-town city living
The city of Lacombe is located 20 minutes North of the City of Red Deer and is home to an abundance of historical spaces, culinary delights, and beautiful scenery. Lacombe was incorporated as a city in 2010 so residents reap the benefits of the community culture that comes with small-town living as well as the accessibility and amenities of living in the city.
Check out the Lacombe Culture & Harvest Festival or visit the Gary Moe Auto Group Sportsplex for year-round family fun.
Residents in Lacombe are just less than 1 hour to Edmonton and only 30 minutes to Red Deer making it a great place to call home for those commuting to and from the city.
Learn more about the city of Lacombe
Vibrant family community with a country living feel
Penhold is known for its small-community feel and friendly spirit. Residents of Penhold can take advantage of the Penhold Multiplex, community fitness facilities, and many sports fields throughout the town. Only a 10-minute drive to Red Deer makes commuting a breeze and provides quick access to all of the services and amenities the city has to offer.
Known as a bedroom community to the City of Red Deer, residents get that country living feel with everything they need only minutes away.
Learn more about living in Penhold
City living in Red Deer
Red Deer, AB
The city of Red Deer is Alberta’s third largest by population with more than 100,000 residents. Here are 5 reasons you should consider making the move to Red Deer.
- Rental costs are an average of 17% lower than the larger cities.
- Experience hundreds of KM of beautiful paved trails that take you all over the city, through the parks, and along the river. Go for a walk, or a bike ride, or grab a city scooter for an outdoor adventure.
- Red Deer is home to a variety of post-secondary options for students at any level. Red Deer Polytechnic, CDI College, or the Academy of Career College offers degrees, diplomas, certificates, and trade programs for all types of post-secondary learners.
- Red Deer offers a wide choice of neighborhood lifestyles from downtown apartment living, riverside views, or family-friendly suburban areas, the city expands over 100 sq/km and provides a place to call home for everyone.
- Culture! The city offers many recreational facilities, sports fields, swimming pools, playgrounds, and arenas to keep everyone busy. You can also enjoy a night at the Peavy Mart Centrium watching the Red Deer Rebels for a great night of hockey or visit the Ross Street patio downtown for local entertainment and great food.
Learn more about living in Red Deer
Still not sure?
Check out a Laebon Rental Community in Red Deer, Sylvan Lake, Penhold, or Lacombe to find a home that matches your lifestyle. From 1 bedroom apartments or bachelor suites to a townhome for your growing family, we provide a quality of life that is unmatched anywhere else in Central Alberta.